USJ Admissions International MSc Fellowships, University of Saint Joseph, USA
Connecticut ,United States
- Posted Date: 06/02/2023
- Expires on: 06/30/2023
Description: Fellowship opportunities for candidates from the universities of ASEACCU who apply to Master Programmes. Limited spots available and *Priority will be given to students who applied before June 30, 2023.
Scholarship Benefits: 100% Tuition Reduction for (2 years Master Programmes).
Eligibility: Students from the universities of ASEACCU who apply to the Master Programme.
1) Financial situation;
2) Academic background and Admission Interview performance.
Renewal Conditions: 1) Passing grade to renew;
2) Recipients will be served as ambassadors in representing the university to participate in or organise an activity per semester.
How to apply/ Requirements: Please log into the scholarships system under “Existing Applicants” with your applicant ID and your email address to apply.
*Full Scholarship recipients are required to pay a deposit (MOP10,000) before June 30, 2023 and it will be refunded in your first semester.
Enquiry: [email protected]
Recommendation documents from the universities of ASEACCU:
1. Fellowship Application form
2. Required documents
3. Income Expenses form for the USJ Community Fellowships Application
4. USJ Sample of Required Documents for Fellowships