The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Reference ID: R-70755
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Job Description Summary
What you will do:
- Author and align key stakeholders to Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) briefs.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers
- Positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
- Lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide guide adherence throughout the Integrated Marketing Experience process: (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process.
- Help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
Key Knowledge Requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
- Collaborate and build consensus
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
- Lead and shape consumer research
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties
- Responsible for sharing information and influencing others
- Analytical Techniques, Brand Architecture, Brand Positioning, Channel Management, Competitive Assessments, Consumer Segmentation, Creative Development, Digital Media Strategy, Leadership, Marketing Strategies, Media Planning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Research, Social Media Strategies, SWOT Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply