We are a 24 hour Online Food Company, situated at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant / Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate all daily operations of the restaurant whilst leading the restaurant’s Management Team to meet all profit objectives
- Hire, train and inspire the restaurant staff in ways that would make ‘your’ restaurant successful
- Set Weekly Staff Work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures to Shift Managers and Crew Members.
- Ensure proper execution of and compliance with Company policies and procedures on assigned shifts
- Receive daily shift end reports from all departments
- Ensure all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; take corrective actions, as appropriate
- Execute Company policies and procedures for the control of cash, property, product and equipment.
- Manage food, labor, and paper costs and other controllable expenses.
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Execute appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product availability and orders product
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Anticipate and identify problems across the business and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Create a positive working environment by fostering teamwork among team members through effective training, communication and relationship building
- Recommend and implement disciplinary measures to erring members of staff
- Conduct themselves in professional manners when dealing with customers, Team Members, and corporate management
- Work with integrity, honesty and accountability in all situation
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, profitability and customers’ satisfaction
- Drive sales and profitability through effective execution of the Company’s business plan
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective customers such as corporate organizations who would be direct customers of the company’s products, organizations that provide services to prospective consumers etc.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Hire and train new customer service agent
- Ensure the Customer Care Representatives accurately take customers’ orders via Phone Calls, WhatsApp messages and Instagram
- Ensure Customer Care Representatives accurately process transactions via Point of Sales Systems, promptly transfer orders to the kitchen for processing, communicate with customers from the time of taking their orders to delivery
- Respond to escalated customer service issues in timely manners
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Plan and implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings
- Develop and implement strategies to regain lost customers
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- At least 6 years Restaurant Management and Business Development experience.
- Posession of relevant certifications would be an added advantage
N200,000 per month
Allpication Closing Date: Not Specified
Working Hours: Business Operates 24 hrs.
Resumption Date: January 2022
Method of Application:
Eligible applicants should send their Applications to: [email protected]stating the Job Role as the Subject of the email.