Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our Vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders. We are into reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives. etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Shipping Operation Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow up the ETA on daily basis for shipped orders.
- Confirming that agent collected separate / original documents before arrival.
- Confirm that all nafdac documents (valid online permit/NAFDAC certificate/CRIA/COA/MANUFACTURE) received by the agent.
- In addition, confirming that ORIGINAL EUC/SON/MSDS (if applicable) collected by the agent.
- Follow up rotation with shipping line before the vessel arrival by one week.
- Follow up with agents booking for custom examination and terminal payment.
- Follow up with agents if containers examined and custom release also arrange inspector to attend examination if required.
- Any customs / nafdac or other agencies query to check with HEAD for solution.
- Follow up with agent TDO’S availability and up loading process until last container gated out and all containers offloaded.
- Follow up receiving containers in the warehouse / container movement team until last container received.
- Check and confirm waybill details with warehouse and file original.
- Checking of the clearing agent report on daily basis and do necessary action (emails / calls…etc.).
- Follow up assessment notice with agent 5 days before the arrival and Confirm assessment.
- Preparing duty payment and Follow up duty receipt with bank and send to agent.
- Send email to finance if there is shortage in fund.
- Follow up NAFDAC invoice with clearing agent and confirmation with head. Follow up NAFDAC FIRST STAMP (endorsement) with agent on daily basis.
- Arrange loading party or transporter with head of operation.
- Follow up shipping line release and if any issue with shipping line we should contact them for prompt assistance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in the shipping, clearing and forwarding line of business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.