How to Apply
International Data Management Services Limited (IDM), incorporated in Nigeria in 1981, is affiliated with Comcraft Services Limited, United Kingdom. IDM’s Mission To Make Africa Enterprises Globally Competitive Provide African Enterprises Perfect Business Processes To Facilitate a Culture of Customer Care Management in African Enterprises.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Proactive sale of the organization’s products and services via the telephone & social media and place customer orders in the computer system
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in a relevant field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening.
N30,000 – N50,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail