Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a global automobile retail brand that is into the importation and distribution of high-quality Automobile Parts, Tyres and Lubricants for all range of vehicles across Nigeria, with strong affiliation to multinational corporations (MNC) as the sole distributors for some of their automobile parts products and brands in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Lubricants & Auto-Parts)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will be responsible for managing an assigned territory, with aim of increasing sales through existing business as well as developing new business relationship, to ensure growth in revenue and profitability for the company. This role will assist to grow and expand the brands of Lubricants, Additive and Spares business by ensuring that volume, revenue and margin targets are consistently met within the specified geographical location.
- The ideal candidate for this role, must have experience in lubricant and auto-part sales in Nigeria and preferably the desired territory.
- Source and Appoint distributors/dealers for the lubricants, additive and auto-part sales in their allocated territory.
- Responsible to build awareness, market acceptability and demand for the products.
- Achieve sales volume, revenue and margin targets on monthly basis.
- To analyze market demand, gather competitor information, prepare analysis report.
- Explain product range and product benefit to channel partners and end user.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce / provide periodic updates and management reports on weekly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work with branch to manage customer billing, complaints and enquiries.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / OND in any relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- 1 – 3 years of post qualification experience in sales, preferably in Lubricants or automobile parts.
- Substantial knowledge with lubricating oil and auto-part business
- Must be familiar with the business terrain.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
- Sales Commission
- Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.