Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager
Job Req ID: 22489983
Time Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Institutional Banking
Job Family: Corporate Banking
- The Banker is a senior level professional responsible for driving the planning of investment strategies and solutions for major market clients in coordination with the Institutional Banking team.
- The overall objective of this role is to drive revenue by cross selling the Citi platform while efficiently deploying the firm’s capital and evaluating and managing risk.
- Partner with Senior Bankers to provide overall relationship management support
- Assist with day to day cash management activities, trading initiatives, vendor finance, foreign exchange, loan activity, debt capital markets efforts, share repurchase and interest rate/equity derivatives
- Responsible for evaluating public filings, research reports, operations, business plans, and financial forecasts to produce strategic and financial analyses
- Responsible for staying abreast of market and industry trends, “best practices” and competitive landscape
- Support Bankers in cross-selling full spectrum of products and services by identifying customer needs to generate revenue
- Bachelor’s / University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 15 years post-graduation experience out of which 10 years must have been in the banking industry and at least 2 years must have been on the Assistant General Manger grade.
- 6 – 10 years of experience
- Sound understanding of the Corporate Banking business and its related products, pertinent regulations affecting it and the lending and credit approval process
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, negotiation, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with large corporate clients, capital markets products, derivatives, credit, cash management, trade,finance and securities products
- Series 7 and 63 licenses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi