The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the General Secretary
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF headquarters)
Ready to Score?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the General Secretary.
- Fulfil secretarial duties for the CAF General Secretariat, such as writing of correspondences, coordinating tasks, taking minutes, recording, and managing files, planning of the calendar of meetings and travels.
- Assist in handling correspondences between CAF and the Member Associations.
- Manage internal and external information and handle smoothly the communication with other internal divisions.
- Assist the GS Office Manager when required on various tasks such as but not limited to mail/fax registration, CAF Directory, selection of gifts and memorabilia.
- Administrative organization and coordination of all office operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, or equivalent.
- At least 3 yearsperience of secretarial work and/or in administration, business management, planning and operations in a large international and/or corporate organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is a must.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization