Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs, and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate with training centers/institutes for employee development and follow up.
- Assist in HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications.
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
- Maintain employee records.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department.
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops, and seminars.
- Work with the employees and various managers in other function to develop specific training that meets the training needs.
- Assisting with the preparation of various training programs, scheduling the appropriate zoom meetings, and preparing the online meeting set-up.
- Providing reporting for Training related activities.
- Administering and evaluating training program certification assessment tests and determining the eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Coordinating, compiling, and recording pre and post training evaluation reports, for relevant references.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resource Management / Industrial Relations Personnel Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in the field of HR/Administration.
- Must Reside in Lagos.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour law and best practices in Human Resource management.
- HR Certification is a must (SHRM, HRCI, CIPM etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills and good computer skills ( Power point, excel, word, outlook)
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and results driven.
- Ability to work within high pressure/performance organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discipline.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and good problem-solving skills.
- Keen knowledge of talent acquisition process and best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.