Tripple Success Nigeria Limited is into agriculture, human resources management and franchise business development, aims at empowering and rendering financial comfort and stability to the world by providing opportunities for people to engage, franchise with international companies like scientific advisory board (S.A.B), the united states department of agriculture ( USDA), World health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer / Agriculture Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
1.) HSE Officer:
- HSE officers monitor incidents of injury, illness, and other situations within an assigned geographic area.
- HSE officers write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned research market.
- HSE officers design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- HSE officers give presentations about current safety hazards based on market research to educate others about avoiding health, safety, and environmental hazards.
- HSE officers recruit and train new HSE crew members.
- HSE officers assess risks associated with tools and equipment, jobsites, and work environments within their assigned research market.
- HSE officers go into the field to investigate environmental accidents and other public safety concerns within their market. They may also assign team members to investigate reported incidents.
- HSE officers design training programs to provide safety awareness education.
2.) Agriculture Manager:
- Forward planning
- Making policy decisions
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products.
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N85,000 – N105,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email