Virgin Beauty industries Limited is a leading company in the beauty industry in Nigeria. We offer exceptional products for hair and skin solutions. Our goal is to meet customers’ beauty needs and keep their hair nourished with our organically sourced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify the sources for prospective candidates through recruitment, selection, and placement.
- Create a clear awareness for the vision and mission statement of the organization alongside the organization`s policies
- Maintain pay plan and other fringe benefit programs.
- Report to management by creating clear and concise reports and providing decision support through HR metrics
- Maintain a smooth onboarding process
- Create a strategic asset through training and development, counseling, and coaching of employees to enhance manpower skill and improve productivity.
- Develop a procedure that guides all administrative responsibilities e.g. promotion, relocation, discipline, performance improvement, unwanted intimacies, Absenteeism, lateness, bullying, racial diversity, and so on.
- Ensure that workers stay productive and engaged.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Handle workplace investigation, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Resolve conflict through positive and professional mediation.
- Maintain and report on health and safety compliance
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted