Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Professional Recruiter
- The Experienced Professional Recruiter is responsible for the identification and selection of experienced professionals for specific roles in the Organization via a well-defined recruitment process.
- The Experienced Professional Recruiter ensures a smooth induction of all new recruits and monitors progress within the first year of their career.
- Responsible for management of the Company’s recruiting and staffing plans of experienced professionals based on current and future activity forecasts
- Sources resumés as per established process: screens, reviews and recommends candidates
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns
- Facilitates technical assessments with the interviewers and makes final recommendations about the suitability of the candidate.
- Supports candidate’s transition from current organization into Schlumberger
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the deployment of Data Protection requirements and the Company’s Privacy Strategy.
- Coordinates induction of new recruits and monitors progress and success through the first year of their career
- Monitors the induction and orientation course for new hires
- Identifies and maintains regular contact with external advertising and recruiting agencies to support the recruiting process
- Abides by published list of non-poaching agreements to ensure Schlumberger is in compliance with our agreements and not jeopardizing any relationships with clients
- Generates monthly statistics to keep abreast of recruitment status
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline
- 5-10 years recruiting experience
- French Speaker preferred
- Oil and Gas or similar experience preferable
- Open to frequent travel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply