SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: Greater than 2 years
- Ensure Company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws, business practices and internal standards.
- Develop internal company policies and see that they are respected.
- Developing company compliance communications and communicate with employees and make sure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal and external laws and regulations.
- Create and coordinate proper reporting channels for compliance issues.
- Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees.
- Make sure the organization has a clearly defined program for complying with the country’s laws.
- Constantly report on company’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Take action in dealing with noncompliance situations, creating realistic plans to overcome them.
- Conduct regular audits to identify potential weaknesses and noncompliance situations.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Finance or related field and relevant professional qualifications.
- Must have relevant corporate compliance / industry experience – regulatory compliance role – with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of the laws and regulations guiding the Oil and Gas Industry Operations.
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
- Minimum level of experience required
- 3 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply