PEE Foods is a leading food innovation company seeking to improve our processes to better serve our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Media and Communications
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Media and Communications
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Grade: 3
- Developing and executing the Company’s public relations strategy, boosting our reputation and profile across the media landscape.
- Developing relevant, engaging, creative, and innovative social media content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- Overseeing the Company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
- Increasing awareness of our brand through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Working with marketing staff to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Managing the Company’s web content and relevant social media channels, while providing communications support to our other branches.
- Developing related programs and events including commercial events and other ad hoc events and handling communications, logistics, and delivery of same.
- Running the on-call press office and media queries, seeking advice from specific members of the management team.
- Managing all of the Company’s online & offline communications with the public.
- Analyzing the Company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Leveraging relationships with the management to promote our brand through new and existing media outlets.
- Keeping abreast of political and media developments affecting baking and food manufacturing, providing timely advice to management on relevant items such as government-related activity and media campaigns.
- Maintaining an accurate stakeholder management database and sourcing case studies.
- Manage engagements with external consultants and media managers.
- Compiling reports as required and forwarding same to the Managing Director and the COO.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- Minimum of four years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creating, editing, and producing digital content, graphics, videos, and written communications.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Excellent social media skills.
- Ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand, post text, video, and images that engage audiences, and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Able to interact with writers, designers, developers, customers, and the general public, identify social media events and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy. Excellent social communication skills. Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Ability to craft engaging content. Aligning content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Excellent IT Skills. Proficient in web design and in the use of Content Management Systems, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Skilled in using social media platforms and skilled in using tools that analyze social media platforms.
- Skilled in carrying out research, learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools, and understanding the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Ability to organize tasks to meet deadlines, work according to schedules and meet marketing and business goals.
- Ability to handle confidential information sensitively.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Great interpersonal skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to be proactive, work flexibly and cope with change.
- Attention to detail.
N120,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.