GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Channel Sales
Reference ID: R3610310
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for managing channel partners of SSA region as well as being the GE face to our channel customers and the channel partners themselves.
- Responsibilities will include channel partner development and grow, by identifying expansion and coverage opportunities, measure performance of the channels, implement marketing an commercial initiatives in the region, support for channel events, conflict resolution between channel partners.
- The Channel Manager will be accountable for the forecasting and Orders thru Channel Partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Orders through Channel Partners in the region. May include channel sales support and channel development duties.
- Definition of the go to market strategy in the region in close collaboration with the regional commercial team, regional Product line team and market and end users needs.
- Develop Channels Partners plan. Clear Budget definition and strategy per Channel Partner / territory and segment.
- Define appropriate metrics, assess activities, and recommend improvements based on metrics and analyses. Work with Channel Sales Operations to provide funnel and forecasting for each partner in SPEAK (CRM SFDC)
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (e.g., sales, marketing, products) to align implementation of initiatives around prioritized customer segments targeted by channels.
- Performance evaluation of existing channel partners as well as channel business development duties for new channel partners
- Discipline in CRM SPEAK (Salesforce)
- Requires specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups.
- To identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues. Manage ongoing relationships to ensure their needs are met, providing themes, summary analyses, and recommendations for changes based on channel partner input.
- Ensure channel partners have available and necessary tools, training, and resources for all new product releases and upgrades
- This role requires significant experience in the Sales & Channel Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English needed, French desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. LEAN previous experience is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems using Excel, SFDC, Tableau, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply