TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Location: Offshore, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for designing, installation, and maintenance of the HVAC Equipment
- Handle repair and service heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency, such as by changing filters, cleaning ducts, or refilling non-toxic refrigerants.
- Responsible for review and approval of design modification HVAC plans, sections, and schematics
- Responsible for the installation, test, and balance energy management systems as they pertain to the installation of controls for refrigeration systems and HVAC equipment.
- Responsible for project execution and working with a team to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame and with available resources.
- Perform periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Study blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturers’ recommendations to ascertain the configuration of heating or cooling equipment components and to ensure the proper installation of components.
- Recommend, develop, or perform preventive or general maintenance procedures, such as cleaning, power-washing, or vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, or changing filters.
- Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues, and stokers, following blueprints
- Verify all materials submitted for purchase by contractors were in compliance with client specification requirements and were cost-effective.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering fields plus any other relevant professional qualifications or certifications .
- 5 – 8 years of experience as HVAC Engineer with specific experience in design, installation, and maintenance of HVAC Equipment (additional study in HVAC systems is a plus).
- Good intuitive & detail to attention.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Conversant with modern & various types of cooling tower.
- Ability to work under pressure & provide assistance to other departments.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.