Premium Cassava Products Limited (PCPL), a subsidiary of the FMN Agro-Allied division is one of the largest processors of locally grown cassava tubers in Nigeria and known for consistently producing high quality cassava-based products. The business is located in Ososa, Ogun state and supports over 2,000 farmers through the direct purchase of their cassava tubers, outgrower schemes and contract farming, hence playing a key role in the development of the Nation’s agricultural sector.
Formally referred to as Thai Farm International Ltd. which was founded in 2006 by Asian and Nigerian shareholders, the business was acquired by FMN in 2012 and the name was changed to Premium Cassava Products in 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Power & Utilities
Purpose of the Job
- To oversee and optimize utilities (Boilers, Air compressor, Water Treatment, ETP, etc.) and power (all generators) performance and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to drive reliability for utilities and power equipment in PCPL.
- Ensure that all Boilers, Compressed air systems, water treatment plant, Generators, Effluent Treatment Plant, and associated equipment are operated per OEM standard and best practices as aligned with FMN management.
- Deliver set KPIs and targets in the power and utilities space.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and extended technical teams to continuously improve state of asset in the power and utilities space.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and all relevant stakeholders – procurement, stores, etc. especially site operations teams to always support availability of all power and utilities equipment while proactively mitigating downtimes as much as possible.
- Ensure overall asset care/maintenance for all utilities and power equipment under your purview. This includes spares-part planning, cost management, inventory, maintenance execution, etc. as designated.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or related engineering course.
- Certificate of membership with Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably similar responsibility of managing Outsourced Employees.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Oversee and supervise plant operations.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have solid problem-solving skills and be action driven.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
- Have good planning and organizational capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply