Infowhisper reports that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) registration has started on the NYSC portal www.nysc.org.ng. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) should login to the registration portal for Batch A, Batch B and Batch C respectively and commence registration immediately
We have written this article for those who want to do NYSC Online registration 2022 on the National Youth Service Corps Website www.nysc.gov.ng. Please ensure you read this article to see all the information you need about NYSC registration portal 2022.
Information reach ing us has it that NYSC Batch A, B and C registration has been announced and will begin according. You are expected to go to the portal and also read this article to get the online registration guidelines.
NYSC Registration Requirements 2022
Batch A, Batch B and Batch C NYSC Registration requirements will be published in this section. All Prospective Corps Members must read the following requirements before starting to register for the National Youth Service Corps.
- You must have an email address and an active phone number.
- Scanned Passport Photographs.
- Only those in the NYSC Senate List are eligible to register.
- Your Matriculation Number must be Accurate (This applies to locally trained PCMs).
- Foreign PCMs should upload i.) WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB result or High School Diploma ii.) International Passport. iii.) First Degree i.e B.SC, HND from an accredited foreign academic institution.
How to Register for NYSC 2022
Here is how you can begin NYSC Registration on the portal www.portal.nysc.org.ng. Kindly take note, those whose names did not appear on the senate are NOT eligible to register for the National Youth Service Corps just yet. Follow these instructions to begin your registration.
- Go to NYSC Portal www.portal.nysc.gov.ng/login
- Enter your Bio-Data on the spaces required.
- Upload your Documents on the portal.
- Capture your fingerprints.
- Cross Check your documents before submission.