NJFP News: EU Donates 44 million EURO to Nigeria For Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program Implementation | How To Apply NJFP News – EU Donates 44 million EURO to Nigeria For Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program Implementation – The Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program Management announced the Jubilee Fellows Fund launched by #NigeriaGov, #EUVinNigeria & #UNDPNigeria to provide an opportunity for a wide range of stakeholders to contribute support for effective and transparent implementation of the Jubilee Fellows Programme.
According to NJFP Management, as we prepare to place 20,000 young Nigerians in private & public sector organizations, we can’t do it alone. A big thank you to our partners like @EUinNigeria who made the Jubilee Fellows Programme possible! Yesterday 44m€ was committed by the EU to help with implementation.
The EUinNigeria generous contribution to the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program – 44 million EUR will go a long way in supporting the Nigerian youths.
The Jubilee Fellows Fund provides an opportunity for a wide range of stakeholders, from the private to public sector, philanthropists as well as multilateral and bilateral donors to contribute support for effective & transparent implementation of the program.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship (NJFP) Account Activation Procedure
NJFP will be Placing 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youths in private and public sector organizations across various industries. They will be paid 80,000 monthly as allowance.
For an applicant to successfully apply for the programme, he or she must follow the registration process below:
- Go to https://www.njfp.ng/apply.
- Click on the “Fellows” options and fill the form and submit.
- Upon submitting the application form, You will see a message stating that your registration was successful. Follow the instructions in your email to activate your account.
- Please kindly Open here to see the Programme application eligibility.
Note – You will have to go to your email inbox to check your email activation code or link sent to you after filling the form in order to activate your account and complete your registration.
Nevertheless, if you do not receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email ended up there. After checking your email folders and still can’t find any email, kindly remain patient it will definitely come.
Please register here https://www.njfp.ng/apply to start the application process.
Who can apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
To be an eligible fellow, you must
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.