G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic Security Systems Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Electronic Security Systems Technician will ensure that the installation of electronic security solutions and maintenance services meets the statutory requirements and also the standards of internationally recognized and accepted practices in accordance with the requirements of the customer.
The right candidate must:
- Hold a minimum of Diploma or Degree in Computer, Electrical Engineering or related course.
- Possess a minimum of four (4) years hands-on practical and working experience with Access.
- Hands on experience with Lenel and Gallagher Access Control systems is preferred.
- Must be computer literate and able to use generic IT applications or tools.
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form).
- Control, Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, fire alarm system and Video Management Systems.
- Ability to read, interpret electrical and electro-mechanical schematics and architectural drawings.
- N960,000 annually
- We offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days’ of annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a Covering Letter (not more than an A4 page) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please send your Cover Letter describing your employment experience with proven abilities.