Michael Stevens Consulting – Founded in 1991 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm with offices in 3 states in Nigeria and Accra in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Locations: Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Quality Control Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our project cycles, from research and design to construction / fabrication, installation, and evaluation.
- We require the services of a qualified Quality Control Manager for the supervision of various Civil, Mechanical and Electrical projects.
- Successful candidates will work with the Project Managers in ensuring that the project within the quality requirements and within budget to the client’s satisfaction.
- This primary responsibility of the Quality Control Manager is role is the day-to-day running of the Quality Control department in terms of overseeing and supervising of the Quality teams both in-field and in-office, allocating work, assisting with all internal and external client interaction and communication, ensuring accurate and timely capturing and compiling of Quality reports, ensure accurate feedback on Quality is given to the Field team, monitoring and ensuring 100% data quality is delivered to client. Key Outcomes
- Ensuring effective and efficient workflow of Quality Assurance.
- Support Quality HOD in ensuring optimum productivity and development of Quality Assurance team.
- Build and sustain key operational processes and systems to ensure the smooth running of activities in the Quality section.
- Assist with the set up and implementation of all new systems and procedures in the Quality department.
- Control planning and allocation of projects to the Quality team to ensure Quality standards are met within the given timeline.
- Assist with the Quality management from “out of field” to “pass-through” dates and ensures timeous feedback / intervention when required.
- Direct completion of quality reports, interviewer reports and project status reports.
- Assist with the implementation of new innovations, procedures and processes.
- Liaise with Field teams, Project teams, Support team and the Quality team re: project planning and post Field / Quality requirements.
- Supervise Field trips and pilots when required.
- Holds minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from well recognized International or relevant University.
- Previous experience (Minimum of 10 years in the Oil and Gas Sector) of Quality Assurance experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Power BI.
- Working directly with interviewers supervisors.
- Exposure to fieldwork systems and knowledge of Field Processes.
- Exposure to & knowledge of questionnaire design, sampling.
- Knowledge of the ESOMAR code of conduct.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Application Documents below as one single PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Applications must be submitted exactly in the form and manner requested. Please do not send any information other than what is specifically requested here:
- A current CV in PDF Format
- An application letter stating suitability for the Job Role.