At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Ref No: 2206041900W
Job Function: Marketing
Sector / Organization Overview
OneMD / MISSA:
- MISSA geography covers Maghreb (Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco), Iran, and Sub-Saharan Africa. The total NTS is ca. $60MM: Approximately $11MM in SSA, ca. $11MM in Maghreb, and ca. $38MM in Iran.
- The product portfolio is wide, including virtually all Ethicon products, virtually all Depuy-Synthes products, and virtually all BSW products.
Summary of the Job / Duties & Responsibilities
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth across MISSA (Maghreb + Iran + Sub-Saharan Africa) on Ethicon Wound Closure and Ethicon Biosurgery portfolios or Ethicon Endomech and Energy. For perspective, the size of this business is ca. $25 million. Amongst others, some of the key responsibilities _ across MISSA _ are as follows:
- Collaborating with the cross-functional teams towards delivering the overall MISSA vision and business results vs. the agreed targets;
- Collaborating with EMEA Ethicon Franchise Team to get learnings and strategic guidance; and then using the “filter of MISSA reality” to apply these to MISSA where relevant;
- Setting the overall marketing strategy for the assigned platforms;
- Market opportunity mapping /assessment, and market segmentation;
- Development of marketing master plan and activity grid;
- Insight generation;
- KOL development;
- Collaborating with Pricing and Commercial Teams on the development of “pricing strategy”;
- Leading commercial education;
- Leading NPI / New product launches;
- Travel requirements are approximately 25% of the time.
Main Performance Measures (Performance Goals):
- Strategic thinking;
- Strong marketing execution across all areas of responsibility;
- Strong ownership and execution of Commercial Education;
- Strong customer engagement;
- Sales Growth;
- New Product Launches.
- Education: Any University Degree;
- Years of Experience: At least 5 years of work-experience, primarily in commercial / marketing roles. Experience in two of the mentioned platforms”wound closure, biosurgery, Endomechanical, energy” is a MUST;
- Language: Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, Arabic, Persian strong plus;
- Location: Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco, Algeria;Egypt
- Relocation availability: Yes, available.
Technical/Functional Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-first” orientation;
- Flexible and creative thinking;
- Ability to ”connect” with people with an open-mind, diversity & inclusion orientation;
- Strong knowledge of ”wound closure, biosurgery, energy, Endomechanical” segment
Leadership Profile Required:
- Strong interpersonal, and influence skills;
- Ethical orientation to always do the right thing in all areas of responsibility;
- Ability to ”build bridges and collaboration” across all stakeholders / functions, and ability to motivate different stakeholders towards a common vision;
- Bias for action, sense of urgency, results-driven approach.
Leadership Behaviors Required:
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply