Inspectors and Pumpers Helpers (all shifts)
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $32.3K – $40.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Richmond, CA.
Full Job Description
AAK USA, INC.
Load Inspector/Pumpers Helper
Join our Global Team at our Richmond, CA Manufacturing Facility
Making Better Happen for 150 years
At AAK, our company purpose is Making Better Happen and we have been doing it for 150 years. We specialize in sustainably sourced plant-based oils that are used by major manufacturers in making products that we eat and use every day, products you love, like chocolate, veggie burgers, candles, cosmetics, lotions, organic products and more. We are seeking colleagues who want to be part of our ambition to make a better environment and be a better neighbor in our communities.
Join nearly 4,000 like-minded colleagues globally and build a better future with us. Everything we do is about Making Better Happen together
Build a better future as a Load Inspector/Pumpers Helper for our vegetable oil refinery in Richmond, CA.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implement defined seal and inspection procedures
- Provide additional support to plant operations as needed
- Perform GMP, Food Safety, and Quality tasks
- Complete required documentation
Qualifications and experience for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Position requires good physical condition with frequent climbing up to 15 feet required.
- Ability to perform duties wearing weight restricted safety equipment is needed.
- Good basic math skills along with written and verbal English language proficiency.
- Careful attention to Good Manufacturing Practices while maintaining designated areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule within normal loading hours.
- Work overtime if needed.
- Ability to follow direction and interact with fellow employees as well as outside contractors.
- Perform GMP, food safety and quality job duties. Complete required documentation.
Your rewarding career and benefits include:
- On the job training that helps you to grow in knowledge and skills, progressing your future career
- Comprehensive low cost health insurance (medical, dental and vision) starting 90 days after hire
- Free life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on travel, amusement parks, concerts, movies, and more
- Celebrations, events, and activities on site and supporting our communities
- Amazon AwardCo recognition incentives for service and peer to peer recognition. We take responsibility, together with you, for health and safety and for creating a workplace that values diversity and inclusivity. Our leadership is committed to unleash your potential. We believe that a diverse team brings new perspectives and ideas to the table and motivates us to Making Better Happen in everything we do together. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and foster a work environment that’s welcoming and accepting so that anyone who applies or joins AAK has equal access to opportunity.
AAK Everything we do is about Making Better Happen together.