Homes Consulting Limited – We are a world class Business consulting firm with specialty in SME consulting, Human Capital Development and Business Growth, Business Re-engineering, Merger and Acquisition . We have a wide range of services, backed by a huge depth of knowledge, competence and the expertise of our Consultants and Partners. Our operational business model is to work with a pool of experts from diverse backgrounds, we do this to bring certainty and assurance to the solutions we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
1. Operations Manager
2. Marketing Manager
3. Sales Manager
4. Regional Sales Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Connect and develop relationship to High Net worth Individuals
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Banking and Insurance is of added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- We’re on the lookout for a talented with specific Banking and FinTech market knowledge to join our New Finance team.
- This is a multi-disciplined client-facing role to support our commercial operation and drive new business revenue, whilst ensuring good retention levels across the business.
- Establish good business relationships with external financial technology companies and relevant government departments.
- Develop a strategic action plan for the team and product, and ensure that the goal is achieved.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- 1-3 years working experience in Banking, Marketing and Business Development is an added advantage.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to show that you are up for the challenge, a self-starter, curious by nature and someone who enjoys the autonomy to run their own working life.
- You’ll need to have specific sales & business development experience within the FinTech and Open Banking sectors, plus a good understanding of consultative and content driven selling from a well-known financial technology company or digital bank
- Very familiar with the operation mode of Nigeria’s financial lending market and mainstream financial lending products.
- We need someone who is positive minded, results-driven, self-motivated individual with discipline drive and tenacity.
- Must have previous sales experience, be proficient in proposal writing and excellent phone sales.
N100,000 – N250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the Location of interest as the subject of the email.