Desk Officer Needed Within Eliozu Port Harcourt. Egbelu/Eliozu Landlords and Residents Association in Port Harcourt is looking for a desk officer
Position: Desk Officer
Egbelu/Eliozu Landlords and Residents Association in Port Harcourt is looking for a desk officer to support the community in taking and keeping records and also expediting payment of levies and dues.
A successful Desk Officer will act as focal point in managing all payment request in the community as well as providing administrative support and related queries.
Main duties include Receiving, Managing, Expediting payment of all levies and dues that shall be requested from time to time.
If you have previous experience as a Desk Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Write and Issuance of payment receipts.
- Maintain and update community payment databases
- Handle banking transactions limited to cash deposits and transfer
- Prepare regular reports
- Keep filling system for important and official documents.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. Memos, letters, emails and packages)
- 1) Secondary School certificates, additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
2) Good writing and verbal communication skills
3) Self motivated and good interpersonal relations
4) Proven solid knowledge of office procedures.
5) Experience with office management software like MS Office, MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
6) Applicant can be a male or female
7) He or she would be required to present two referees, of which one must be a landlord in the community.
How to apply :
Interested candidates should Submit a hand written application & CV @
Zion Schools, off Police Post rd, Egbelu- Eliozu. Contact: 09064836586