The MultiChoice Group is a multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security. Brands within the Group include DStv, GOtv, SuperSport, M-Net, DStv Media Sales, Showmax and European-based content security leader Irdeto. We’re proud to say we serve 20 million subscribers across more than 50 African markets, with a successful history of identifying and adapting to industry trends, allowing us to continuously deliver the best in entertainment.
By joining our passionate and creative team, you can help us achieve our objectives of expanding our pay-TV and SVOD (Subscription Video On demand) subscriber bases, improving advertising sales, spearheading cutting-edge technology, supporting local content and providing an exceptional customer experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Level: Entry level
Purpose of the Position
- To deliver assigned sales target and manage/develop channel partners for optimum results
Key Performance Objectives
- Ensure achievement of sales target
- Implement Sales plan
- Maintain awareness of sales activities in assigned territory.
- Give feedback of competitor’s activities and changes experienced
- Implement Sales plan within assigned territory.
- Meet assigned sales quotas and cover designated targeted market segments
- Understand the business environment in which the company finds itself and assists in collating marketing information where necessary that might be useful for strategic planning efforts.
- Work with designated Channel partners and agents and assist them on a daily basis to meet their assigned quotas
- Manage Branded Stores and Moms & Pops
- Ensure Brand Visibility
- Develop and implement special sales activities to deplete stocks
- Monitor and analyze dealership practices regarding decoder sales activities and inventory planning
- Supervise the Direct Sales Agents
- Monitor the relationship between the Channel Partners and Direct Sales Agent
- Assists in preparing background sales call information and research, proposals/contracts, summaries of sales activities and call follow-up.
- Ensure the channel partners (branded stores and Moms & Pops) have the necessary funds required for them to transact consistently, effectively and efficiently
- Identify and develop on a sustainable basis new channel partners in assigned territory.
Development of New markets:
- Identify business opportunities
- Prospect leads and initiate contact with the leads
- Supports supervisor in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market
- Maintain a database of sales leads and assign to the other team mates
- Identifying prospects and ensure adequate follow up to generate business opportunities.
- Arrange markets with potential customers; challenge their objections to ensure their buy-in.
- Marketing, Commercial Sales, Customer Care, Customer Operations, Digital Enablement, Customer Value Management, Customer Experience & PMO, Strategy, CII, Legal, Regulatory, Finance, HR; BTD
- Retailers, Distributors, Decoder Manufacturers, Installers, Agencies, Hospitality Industry and other businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Commercial experience in Nigeria
- Experience in trade sales activations
- Experience in channel partner management
- Deep sales & distribution knowledge
- 2-3 years in a commerce, business administration or sales
- Experience selling in marketing in FMCG Sector will be an added advantage
- Commercial Acumen
- Selling / Marketing techniques
- Financial understanding
- Risk Management
- Governance and Compliance.
- Market / customer knowledge
- Product / service knowledge
- Competitor knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organising
- Ideas Generation
- Result Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply