Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shopping Experience Manager
- The Shopping Experience Manager helps build top platforms and tools providing the best experience to customers; from signing-in on Jumia to ordering and returning items or reaching out to customer service.
- She/he translates/adapts the communication with/for the customer to the local language and cultural context; audits/updates the communication through all channels: emails, SMS, PN, Inbox, WhatsApp, ChatBot.
- The ideal candidate for this position comes with strong product and/or customer management experience, is customer obsessed, data driven and is able to operate with minimal supervision.
- They should have strong problem-solving skills, be able to influence partner teams and juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Product Management: Ensure the customer journey translates the desired customer experience through UX, descriptions, communications, etc. covering selection of the product, order placement and payment, and cancellation.
- Customer Journey: Translate/adapt the communication with/for the customer to the local language and cultural context; audit/update the communication through all channels: emails, SMS, PN, Inbox, WhatsApp, ChatBot.
- Market and Operations: Develop close monitoring and understanding of customer behavior with marketing, commercial and operations teams and specific tools : surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Analysis: Identify customer pain points and bottlenecks to adapt wisely content and platforms and improve customer experience and interactions. Track contact reasons, interactions, claims, and all metrics that impact customer experience.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply