Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: GHHR, Branch Manager
Grade level: Mid-Level
- Responsible for completing varieties of HR task to support the daily operations of the HR Department.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the company Performance Appraisal Management System.
- Coordinates bi-annual performance appraisal reviews and provides performance feedback to all stakeholders.
- Drives performance culture and manages all performance related grievances.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Provides best practice advice on Performance Management to the management.
- Assist in coordinating performance feedback process to ensure that all employees are informed about their performance.
- Plan, implement and manage business recruitment needs.
- Oversees and monitors the annual pay review process, ensuring compliance with established parameters and timelines; prepares guidelines and business rules, analyses program results, and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Assist in explaining human resources policies, procedures and standards to new and existing employees.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory, changes and new technologies in human resources management.
- Provides support to employees on HR-related functions such as; leaves, compensation and any other employee related functions
- Assist in the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings in branch
- Any other job-related duties assigned by the GHHR/BM
Education / Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proficiency in ERP application.
- Good knowledge of balanced score-card model
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Five years of experience in Performance Management & Compensation/Benefit Management, preferably male candidates for gender balance.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.