Chapters & Heights Investment Partners Limited is a full-fledged Investment Bank that takes pride in excellent service provision and a serious penchant for deliberate amplification of the wealth of our Clients. We are a full-fledged Funds and Portfolio Management Company Licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant (Financial Control)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to recruit naturally driven and result oriented Chartered Account to handle Overall Finance, Accounts, Banking, Taxation MIS & Commercial activities of a Licensed Asset Management Firm.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently & in line with generally accepted accounting practices
- Manage the finance process unit & to develop & implement a modern cost-effective accounting system that will meet the challenges & objectives of the organization
- Provide operational & financial information & decision support to functional units (e.g., KPI analysis; periodic operating reports & forecasts, budget monitoring & control)
- Month-end Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & management notes as per accounting practices & standards
- Fund flow & cash flow statement including fund application/movement analysis
- Preparation of annual income & expenditure budget based on business plan & past trends
- Work with external auditors & ensure Financial Statements are audited as per regulations
- Liaising with external institutions – Banks, Tax Departments, Rating Agencies, Auditors & others on the financial & legal matters & other statutory & non-statutory compliances.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- University Degrees in: Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting, and/or related professional qualifications.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant having 4+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Preferred candidate must be a Chartered Accountant having 4+ years of post-qualification experience for the position of a Financial Controller who can handle Overall Finance, Accounts, Banking, Taxation MIS & Commercial activities of a Licensed Asset Management Firm.
- Highly Organised
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Trustworthy and Creative
- Communication Skills
- General Industry and Business Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.