Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility and Administration Officer
Location: Kwale, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have a State-of-the-art Gas Processing Plant in Kwale, Delta State with a capacity to process 125 mmscfd of Natural Gas. We are committed to providing safe, stable, and affordable energy to millions of users in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole.
- The officer will support and provide staff and visitors with meeting rooms, workstations, office space and accommodation.
- To maintain a reception service for all new joiners and visitors and ensure meeting rooms, offices and accommodation are always available and ready for use.
- Support with the delivery of the full range of office facilities services required to operate effectively
- To maintain the office administration handbook and ensure compliance with office procedures
- To administer the fire evacuation procedures.
- To maintain a full supply of office commodities, ensuring value for money is delivered when purchasing items and services
- To support office refurbishment, maintenance, and expansion projects, liaising with staff and external contractors in support of the manager
- He will be part of the facilities management team and the facilities manager will hold the formal reporting line.
- To fully contribute to the implementation of the facilities infrastructure and systems, delivering key tasks as assigned by the manager and in collaboration with colleagues
- To fully contribute to the delivery of a safe and positive working environment at the gas plant and in the staff colony,
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Estate Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or a relevant field of study
- 5 – 10 years progressive work experience as a Facility and Administration Officer and must have a track record of successfully delivering on office administration, facility management, and maintenance accurately and on time to support a large team.
- Proficient MS office skills to enable correspondence internally and externally. Able to use develop and maintain simple and complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Effective communication skills, confident communication with colleagues when acting as the first point of contact for the team
- Must be Self-motivated and can handle issues in a courteous, efficient, and effective manner
- Well organized and uses initiative to manage and prioritize own workload and manage own time to ensure that competing deadlines are met.
- Ability to handle issues in a courteous, efficient, and effective manner, always maintaining a professional approach, regardless of circumstance
- Ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and recognize when to escalate a query to the assistant facilities manager