Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
- Implement regular inspection in the facility to ensure activities are conducted safely and appropriately.
- Execute open, close, and secure facilities and check for safety and maintenance concerns.
- Educate and guide participants on proper use of facility.
- Maintain facility records to ensure compliance with company standards and all federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Supervises, plan and schedule the work of craft works/vendors the work of various craft workers, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) repair workers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and painters.
- Ensure to enforce and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- Ensure product safety during storage and material handling activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree / OND / HND in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Management.
- 2- 5 years’ experience in facility supervisor position or in building construction, maintenance, or repair work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package including Outlook.
- Proven facilities management experience
- Organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of: the operations, services, and activities of a facilities maintenance program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply