Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023. Rolling Stone Scholarship: Southern Cross University and Rolling Stone Australia have partnered up to bring young talents that want to make and work on their music, the Rolling Stone Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is entitled to cover a total value of $15,000 over three years for Southern Cross University’s Bachelor of Contemporary Music degree at either its Lismore or Coomera campuses. Full-time international, domestic students at SCU are eligible to win this scholarship.
What You Need to Know
Get financial assistance to complete your degree in Australia.
Southern Cross University is an Australian public university looking forward to incorporating a solid commitment to excellence in regional Australia through the quality of the graduates it produces and through rich connectivity with its communities.
Why study at Southern Cross University? Southern Cross University has achieved world-class research, rankings, student satisfaction, and overall reputation. SCU is also committed to being an inclusive and culturally safe work and study environment that values, supports, embraces, and benefits from the diversity of its people and communities.
Application Deadline: The application process for the rolling stone scholarship closes on 13th February, 2022
Rolling Stone Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000 per year
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Rolling Stone Scholarship- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Contemporary Music degree programme at SCU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must study on-campus at Lismore or Coomera.
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent resident visa holders.
- The applicants must be commencing the first year of a Bachelor Contemporary Music degree at Southern Cross University on-campus at either the Lismore or Coomera campus in 2022.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students can start their application for the Bachelor of Contemporary Music degree programme via the online application portal. The scholarship application must be made separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to give a 50-word response to “Why music matters to you”.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for the Bachelor of Contemporary Music must complete the equivalent of 24 units.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
Advantages & Benefits
The selected candidates will be given $5000 per year for 3 years by Southern Cross University to pursue their bachelor studies.