MBA Course Structure
The MBA programs offered by GSBM consist of 15 courses subdivided into 12 core courses and a specialization module comprised of 12 courses. It is mandatory to submit a final project/thesis or business plan in order to graduate, which will be accounted for one additional core course of 4 credits. Most courses are worth 4 credit points and are assessed by either an examination, assignment, or a combination of both. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) university degree is granted to participants who achieve 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Financial Technology
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Education
- MBA in Health, Safety and Environment
- MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Logistic Management
- MBA in Luxury Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Global Management
- Choose a course and complete the online application. Please look at our admissions timeline and note the deadlines.
- Upload all required material in the upload section of this application.
- If any documents are missing, please pre-inform us. You can later send it
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. The results will be sent via email.
- Only the selected applicants will receive a Provisional Offer Letter (with or without condition).
- Confirm your Admission if the conditions meet.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||Global School of Business Management|